Monday, September 30, 2013

The UmmNiqaab saga is expanding...








As of 12pm est today I had over 200 views of the shady dealings of UmmNiqaab, I have received 13 emails and 11 inboxes from sisters who have been burned out of hundreds of dollars each. Calculations from just the past 24 hours is over $3000, her activities start back as far as 2009. Her original story was a "feel sorry for me" campaign for sisters to support her. She had photos of herself in a rag tag sweat suit and a faded khimar. Lets dissect this, if one is homeless, no where to go and sad that her husband threw her out into the street how do you get crystal clear photos, set up 2-3 sites for payment and advertising, phone, fabric and sewing machines. I know some of us have trials that leave us in situations that we become vulnerable. From that time she has married atleast 7 times, she has had business dealings with people in Phila all the way to Australia, in the past 24 hours people have contacted me from Australia about the stories they received on why they didn't get their clothing.
The reason the sisters from Australia received was the original story she made here in America. " I am sorry for the long delay in responding, My husband threw me out of my home, destroyed the fabric, and I have no where to go. The masjid wont help me so I am currently in a womans shelter, I lost my own clothing as well as my machine and my money, I am using a public computer for responding, I will contact you again soon". After this response she simply deletes and blocks the people on her phone and facebook pages. In Camden Nj she went by the name Nisa or Al-Nisa, She currently lives in East Orange but her sites have been quiet since Aug. She recently got married and I am in talks with a once close personal friend of hers who has spoken out against this crime of stealing against the woman many trusted.

More to come.

6 comments:

  1. Subahanallah this is scary. .her punishment is yet to come

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has been going on for far too long, I am glad to see someone is taking some sort of action, I lost $200 to her thru paypal.

      Delete
    2. I went thru paypal but how she did it through PayPal was fishing to them as we'll n paypal has reported her... And my bank is going after her

      Delete
  2. I lost money dealing with sister umm niqaab or sister sweet truth zabaydah waheed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm so glad I never got a chance. I came past her page couple times but always by passed it

    ReplyDelete