Sunday, September 29, 2013

Umm Niqaab scam artist

Many of us who live around the Phila, NJ, NY, DE,MD area know who UmmNiqaab is, She is the sister who is all over facebook selling her niqaabs, jilbabs and other clothing. She started off her business with a very clever story. I was thrown out of my house by my ex-husband, all I have is this sweat suit and so I am sewing and selling these Niqaabs to get back on my feet. She had a co-wife named Layla who defended Umm Niqaabs actions that we will discuss. She goes by  Umm Niqaab, Zubaydah Waheed, Niqabi Art, and her born name Melinda Wright. I personally know of atleast 10 sisters who got scammed by her. If your a first time customer she will send your order, if you order again then this is when your bound to be ripped off. I personally know of a sister down south, I was in the family's presence when the  package of Umm Niqaab arrived. thereafter the sister ordered again, over $300 gone, no response from Melinda Wright.
Melinda Wright even came into a sisters home, the sister said she was acting so suspicious, looking around, checking her phone every 2 minutes, making excuses why she needed cash only, up front and then the sister said something that was really odd. Melinda Wright came in a mini-van driven by a man, she never lifted her niqaab up, she made the sister uncomfortable in her own home. Only after the talking to me did she come to realize she been scammed. She said I ordered from UmmNiqaab, I said shes a thief, and the first thing the sister said was her actions in her home. I said many have gotten ripped off from her. so another $200 Melinda Wright got in a haram way. She will tell you she lives in Newark NJ, Phila and outside of Phila.  She has had a few brushes with the law for this in NJ, she wont take heed. If Anyone knows her, contact us, the sisters who are getting ripped off for trying to support local muslims are sick and tired, its because of people like MELINDA WRIGHT, that none of us want to support muslims.
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/1377118129183533/ is a page for about scam artists.
This will continue...

3 comments:

  1. To all
    I heard she got locked up around two weeks ago. Call nj and philly to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allahu musta aan! May Allahu subhanahu wata alaa forgive her and guide her,and correct her with her affairs..

    ReplyDelete